Tuesday, December 2, 2008

da win chee kot...??

Photobucket

try solve this code....or try to understand what the writer writes....hiak hiak hiak...


Photobucket

LOL
this is wat my maid write on the ordering-writing-pad on the fridge.
the 1st few items, we still can guess...but then

towards the end... :S really behtahan...my family members have a great laugh at it....though she improve a lot...wakakakakak


ANSWER :

Goreng nasi (quite direct la..the answers)
Kari ayam
Goreng ayam
Mihun goreng (jus some wrong spelling)
saosi...... (geng..., this also she know...means sushi in cantonese)
sayur (mm...normal la)
Jeli (mmm....stil normal....shemeant konyaku jelly)


epi besde ( means happy birthday) here start laughing ald
waniyeh ( means VANIA....my sister name)
Semogah
Bahgiyah (i think u allcan guess...LOL....SEMOGA BAHAGIA).....

LOL......stil got plenty of these funny notes tat she write...jus tat...haih......haih..
laziness stop me from posting it....kakakakakak

3 comments:

Canny said...

wakaka,
ur maid so cute a...

ckchan7 said...

cute???? u ask my family members, ask my sis n bro...
cute???

can die...
u stay in my house then u will know..

Canny said...

actually i din stay wit her..
so i consider she is cute..
she din make me in trouble ma!!!!

haha,
dunwan stay ur house la,
make me trouble,
all of u is expert lie,
i hv pressure on myself..
my life become shorter...

anyway,
need sometimes communicate wit them,
some of them come from de rural area.
din get so high education..