Friday, November 3, 2017

Oh Overflow!

His blessings are just never ending!!.

10) to continue on JLT project. It has confirmed that this project final phase to be scheduled on 24th November 2017 till 27th November. The works was to relocate 156 sets of workstations, office furniture. These are the steps of work that had to be done:-
i) dismantle them,
ii) pack them nicely
iii) label them,
iv) send them to loading bay from 12th floor and load them to lorry. (of course using cargo lift)
v) Lorry to transport them to another site (around 10 mins drive)
vi) Unload and send them to the new site, which is 42nd floor.
vii) Unpack and arrange according to locations
viii) Finally, to install them

All the above works for 4 days?!?!?! We really need God's intervention, maybe ask Him to stop time?
So, I prayed and ask for His help. In the mean time, I am searching for outsource labourers, movers, transportation, and serious discussion with my coordinators and installer on how to making this thing possible. Just as a basic things that need to be done. I did prayed, and ask God to convince client to at least give me additional of another 2-3 days.
Few days later, my client called me, and told me, the schedule has changed. The latest schedule has become from 15th November till 27th November! God has given me extra additional around 9 days! Much more than what I asked for!

Truly, He is really our great Heavenly Father, who just can't wait to pour out His love and blessings to His children, all we have to do is just ask.
Praise the Lord, again and again. All glory be to Him

No comments: