Monday, August 20, 2018

from bad to perfect


21, AUG, 2018, Dubai

(RED TEXT indicates unforeseen circumstances and not so fortunate events OR vessel bursting moments.)
Since mid of July, I have receive an order for supplying office furniture to Dubai and to deliver it around mid to end of August.

At the end of August, my church is having family camp, and at the same time, I having a short trip with some church guests, date from 28th till 1st Sept, including camp.

So my Dubai customer, has requested me to come over to Dubai to assist on installation of the furniture. Well of course, fully paid for air tickets, Emirates, and accommodation, transport as well to and fro from hotel and the site.

So my planing with my customer is :-
to complete the goods at my factory by 31st July and ship at 2nd August, targeted to reach Dubai by 8th August, and I can fly there at 10th and come back around 15th., I even can make it for my Worship leading duties (which I am reluctant to give up this worship team, 19th Aug). 

But things don't always turn out according to what I have planned. Shipment has delayed to 6th Aug, making the ETA at Dubai port, at 14th Aug. It will take two days to clear the shipment and I might need to go to Dubai, clashing with my Song leading duties and forcing me to swap. 
Miracle #1 : Client says it is OK to come at 19th and go back on 23rd Aug. I can travel right after my duty and still can make it for camp and everything.

14th Aug, container has arrived at Dubai port, and is awaiting for client to clear the container.
So on 14th itself, Client has finally made complete payment, and I only can able to courier the documents for client to clear the container. I have used the fastest, highest priority courier service to send the document to reach customer. But the courier service provider says it needs Minimum 3 days to arrive. 
As a result, the documents reached my client on 18th Aug afternoon, 1 hour after custom office has close for long holiday. Which means, the container cannot be clear and have to wait till after the Haji holidays, which is 1 week.

Panic starts to kick in now..
Client has called me 1 day before my flight to change my air ticket to another week. Which means it might clash all my short trips, and church camp. But we manage to come to an agreement to change the dates of flights that doesn't clash with my church camp, that is to come to Dubai 24th to 27th Aug.

It was 5pm on the 18th. Everything seems going against me, everything that I planned has all gone haywire. I was rushing home to settle my flight ticket. I tried access the website, and change ticket, it says Error, please head to nearest Office, or call customer service. I called the customer service, and almost took me 30 mins to get an agent to speak to me. What I have been informed is, to change ticket, price will be RM6700. (my ticket price is just RM5700) it is ridiculous to pay for ticket exchange more than the actual ticket price. So, it seems that , me and my client has no choice, but stuck to main schedule and travel on 19th.

19th Aug. Nothing special, everything seem so uncertain, and numb. I am reluctant to travel. It is like travelling for nothing. Even I am in Dubai, there is nothing for me to assist. It's gona be time wasting. Anyway, I board the plane. While in the plane, I access to the plane's wifi, and I got a message from client.
MIRACLE #2. The container has been cleared, and the contents of the container has been distributed.
Which means, once I landed, I can immediately assist all installation. Well I jump for joy. (in my heart, and not in the plane). My flight is not in vain. So now, lets see all the above RED TEXT
all the red text has been one shot rectify and delivered by GOD and has become perfect.
I do not at all,think that all these are merely coincidence.
To all my readers, whatever things you are longing, your desires, and your dreams, or maybe your desire to get out of unwanted circumstances.
Remember, just pray, and PRESS IN, and do not give up till the last minute., because our loving Heavenly Father, our Lord, is full of surprises, and He rewards those who rely and trust on Him.

If you do that, you can be able to experience break through, and miracle.








No comments: