Monday, November 24, 2008

how fast can you reply a long distance sms or emails?

Ever wonder how fast ur love ones / frens /or who ever reply your sms?
some of my frens reply my sms soo fast...and seems like my phone keep ringing like a big business man's phone..few million dollar business deal....but sometimes....bit sad when u are REALLY waiting their reply, they delayed pulak .. -,-
or answer keluar topic... lagi sien... u need to sms 1 more time to re-arrange your question..
aiya,,,some people really blur... or they hardly get wat you mean...

but i have known a person....whose reply was precise, quick and it is the perfect answer (though some times the answer is not what out hearts want).....

ITS GOD...

yday, dated (23rd november 2008), this happen when my fren inform me she is going to some sort of conference in spore to look see look see....welp she is a buddhist la..

In my heart i jus pray a really short pray...or shud i say...i m not praying...jus 'thinking'...

'hope God opens another door'

tat day itself, i m once again get touched... and my fren just texted me saying she is quite interested in CHristianity and might wana furthur explore more...

well well well....it might seem 'no big deal' just so happen she go there....the worship is nice...sermon is nice...then..no harm to be slightly open to christianity... well well well...some may say its jus coincidence...(usually chinese like to use this as reason)


but to me...this small small little incident or shud i say miracle, really really really reveal HIMSELF to me more...and more real...



He answer my prayer quick and precise once again.....thanks, GOD

8 comments:

Canny said...

so sry...
sometimes when u sms me,
i in busy,
cant reply ur sms,
make u waiting...

haha,
i promise,
next time i will try my best reply on de time...

ya,
GOD always wit us,
HE ans all our pray very fast....
if v reli pray hard to HIM...

ckchan7 said...

wakakakakakakak

good wor this blog...
indirectly also kutuk those who reply slowly..wkakakak

but nvm..its ok..u are not GOD ma..
akakka

Canny said...

yalo,
then i noe ur feeling now,
next times,i will reply u on de times...
wakaka...

so u cant blame me anymore...
but
i will not faster then wat GOD can do...

Anonymous said...

why so serious...?

ckchan7 said...

who serious?
told u ald lo..
i m a boring guy...very serious 1 leh...

Beng's mei said...

i also guilty..
but lately u never sms me.
so i also cant rmbr how efficient i am to reply ur sms.
hahaha.

i'm ady enjoying reading ur blog ck.

Beng's mei said...

oops! that wasnt the main point was it? the sms thingy.

Praise God!! ;)

ckchan7 said...

sei lor...
beng mei...who r u???

wait...let me check ur profile..

:S

yu pei..pengsan...
wakakkaka....ya ya..not bout sms...
bout the greatness of our PRAYER REPLIER...LOL