Thursday, November 27, 2008

chinese names....scary..

hi...chinese names.....

tsk tsk tsk tsk....lots of things can write bout chinese names...
like my surname....CHAN
cannot have english name like PAUL...
phew...luckily my parents din named me tat...
paul chan sounds like por chan....bankrupt...Photobucket



alrite....bout tat, i guess...a lot of us have read before, in emails or other people's blog..

NELSON TAN, MONICA CHENG.....etc......bal bla bla





ok back to my topic....my last chinese name is KIAN....in MANDARIN is ZIAN...or cantonese is KIN..

meanwhile, my younger brother last chinese name is HONG...in MANDARIN is KANG....or cantonese is HONG...

so actually my parents purpose is, when put our names together...

MANDARIN = Zian Kang (good health)
CAntonese = Kin HOng (good health)

tats right....exact same meaning as good health...if u know how to write good health in mandarin..tats my name..



but....theres something mystery keep bugging my mind....

My dad's last chinese name is KENG....

welp tats totally nothing wrong with it or you stil cant see any mystery with it...

(if my dad reads this....jia lat)

nvm nvm....

but hor....it really really really drop my jaw, or put a big big question mark in my mind or

shud i say scare me is when...

i know my grandpa's last chinese name is KONG....

Photobucket

..
..
..
..
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket so coincidence, the character of KING KONG existed since my grandpa's age....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk, tsk, tsk...

ckchan7 said...

to the-sis,
thanks for your comment

Canny said...

wakaka...
let me told ur father about tis ...
c whether u kena anything or not....

ckchan7 said...

die lo...like tat...

pinkguitar said...

lol...:)

Anonymous said...

Then you mar have the king kong's genes!!?? muahaha...

ckchan7 said...

yes...i m a very healthy KING KONG...

serm said...

Waa! Koko, then i mar needa call u "kong kong" instead oh "koko" lor ><

Unknown said...

Interesting piece of information, let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, Hindu Boy Names